Saturday 23 July 2011

1 Year Photography in Chertsey: Preview

I first met Caroline and Matt and their little one back in September last year when Will was just 5 months only.

They took up the First Year Baby Plan and so with the summer rolling on it was a good time for my second visit! Will was a little unsure of me and the camera at first, but I luckily I had my secret weapon safely tucked in my bag as always - I find that blowing bubbles (alongside REALLY bad singing) is usually enough to draw even the most reluctant of little people out of their shell, to allow us to capture some of those beautiful smiles that I love so much.

Caroline & Matt, great to see you again and many congratulations on your exciting news! I hope you love these first few shots.

Posted with love
Lucy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment