Tuesday 24 November 2009

Family Portraits in Esher

On Saturday I visited Sam and James for the second time to capture some pictures of little baby J. The last time I visited them was in August and he's grown so much in the last three months. He's a real cutie, but had definitely decided that it wasn't a day for smiling - but we got some beautiful sleepy shots of him to make up for it. I'm going back at Xmas and we're hoping the festiveness and sparkly lights will draw some smiles out!

Sam was really keen for me to get a photo of the family with their very excitable 2-year old dog, which presented very different challenges to working with children! He remained well behaved for his moment in front of the lens, and we got some great shots as a result.

Some of my favourites for you...


















No comments:

Post a Comment