Monday 23 November 2009

Two Close Friends Get Married, Langshott Manor, Surrey

Two of our close friends, Chris and Rebecca, tied the knot in October. It was a wonderful, emotional day and although I was present as a guest, I was lucky enough to be able to capture some really special moments for them with my trusty 5D MII.

The church was St Michael's in Betchworth, which I later found out had been used as one of the locations in 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'. Later we moved on to Langshott Manor, a beautifully restored 16th century manor which Chris and Rebecca had set their hearts on as soon as they visited it.

The happy couple were truely blessed with the weather - the sun shone throughout the afternoon creating a lovely warm autumnal feel to the day. Congratulations to Chris & Rebecca on their marriage, I wish you a long and happy future together!

Some of my favourite shots from the day....



















No comments:

Post a Comment