Sunday 6 November 2011

Baby photography at Wisley: Preview

The last time I met this family was on the morning of the royal wedding when I took Matthew's newborn shots. At that point we'd discussed some autumnal photographs as part of their next session and when they suggested Wisley gardens I was delighted. The trees didn't let us down, and we got lots of beautiful colours in their backdrops.

It really is my favourite time of year, I love the changing of the seasons and the promise of all things sparkly and Xmassy to come....such a child at heart. I have a feeling this year will be even more special :o)

Ally, Angie & Matthew, thanks for such an enjoyable morning with you guys - it was so great to walk, shoot and chat with you.
Hope you love these first few - will be in touch when you gallery is ready. Posted with love, Lucy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment