Sunday 6 November 2011

Epsom Baby Photography: Preview

A few from yesterday's session on a in Epsom which was given as a pressie to this new family.

The forecast was for rain so I was relieved on waking up to a dry day. But I have to admit I was a *teeny* bit worried as I drove up to the downs and the fog got thicker and thicker....Luckily this gave us beautiful diffused light to work with in one of their bedrooms (yeay for the houses with 3 floors!) and Macey did so well. 4 months is usually quite a hard age to photograph due to sleep and feeding needs but she was amazing and earned a very well deserved snooze when I left. Check out the tutu....CUTE!

Stuart, Stephanie & Macey, hope you (and your friends at work) love these first few images - will be in touch soon. Posted with love, Lucy xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment